Pan Bloglodytes

One Monkey. One Typewriter. No Shakespeare.

Friday, September 16, 2005

The Curious Incident of the Hypnodog in the Night-time

I had an unbelievably wonderful time last night, full of unbelievably wonderful things, and it didn't cost me anything at all (if that's not an argument for gut-splintering medical conditions, I don't know what is. Not drinking is the best thing ever). I had a long argument with a creationist merely by telling him what subject I was doing, and he ended up buying me some water and becoming friends, which is a fine example or why controversial opinions are great, sometimes. Then I went to see the Hypnodog. I think I've mentioned this here before, but I'm going to talk about him again anyway, because I can do that, and you have to listen. Hah.

The Hypnodog is the best thing ever. Granted, he was only on the stage for about five minutes, and to see him I had to sit on a freezing staircase that didn't seem to lead anywhere for about an hour, but the sight of seeing someone who's been hypnotised for about two hours staring into a dog's eyes, then falling over is the sort of sight Uni is all about. My creationist friend giggled. His creationist friend, who is now also my friend, giggled. It was wonderful in every concievable way.

It appears to have sapped my writing ability, though, which given I just joined the Newspaper in an unbelievably minor position is probably not for the best. Until next time, when I can actualy communicate in an interesting way, stay calm,keep safe, and try not to get hypnotised by anything other than the most canine of entities.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:51 pm, Blogger Em said…

    Hmm the subject was interesting enough. I think I've come to the conclusion Scottish people are the strangest people on earth.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home