Pan Bloglodytes

One Monkey. One Typewriter. No Shakespeare.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Trans-ition: Fun with Obscure Titles.

Genuinely significant days in your life-the last day before you go to Uni probably qualifying as one-are rare, and when they come along they tend to be a bit rubbish, at least if you're me, which I am. You keep thinking you're supposed to be having profound thoughts, or throwing lavish parties for all your friends, and you end up playing computer games all day in a pink shirt. I didn't even win the stupid computer game. Angst angst angst Mcangst.

I've also been packing, and realising how womanly I am, as every second item seems to be something like a minature sculpture of a pig or pure essential oils. I'm praying whoever lives next door to me doesn't turn out to be a muscley Jock who was constantly picked first for his school's official sport, beating up poncy nerds, or I'm in deep, deep trouble. Explaining to people I am in fact straight, while my perfumed cushions fragrence the tension-filled air around us is probably going to be one of the trickier things about this term. It's also totaly uninteresting, so I won't talk about it anymore, unless exciting developments occur (trans: I get beaten up).

Uni is supposed to make you into an apathetic slob, so this might be the last update of the Blog if we're all torturously unlucky. It better not be, but just warning you, y'know, in case. Stay in school, kids. And stop reading this instead of doing your homework, for Heaven's sake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home