Pan Bloglodytes

One Monkey. One Typewriter. No Shakespeare.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Downhill Racing: Behold the Suckicity

I had a much better time than I thought I would at the Dinner thing, especially due to the sausages. But you probably knew that already, and it happened so long ago now that I can't really remember the details, hugely exciting as they probably were (they were good sausages). So I won't talk about that.

I'm sorry it's been so long since an update. If you've kept a Blog, and perhaps even more if you haven't, you'll understand that life has a habit of looking at your schedule, laughing, and rolling on anyway, really really fast. When I haven't been working or out at hilarious Blog-worthy events I've been too exhausted to write, because of the working and, to a far lesser extent, the events. But I'm sorry. I'll write more soon, and you'll be impressed.

...My, but for a "non-stereotypical", "non-angsty" blog, everything's become remarkably angsty and stereotypical. I'm sorry about that as well. It's the tiredness more than anything. I'll sleep soon, and perhaps then be able to tell you about my adventure with the drunken eighty year olds, or how my Common Room floor got covered in chicken, or about how Going Postal by Terry Pratchett is really really good and you should read it now, no matter how popular it is. But not now. I'm tired now.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Like that bit, life has a habit of looking at your schedule, laughing and rolling on really fast,

     

Post a Comment

<< Home