Pan Bloglodytes

One Monkey. One Typewriter. No Shakespeare.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Ouch, Groo, and Ick

I woke up at six, again. It's like I have the exact reverse of stereotypical Student problems- I'm tired all the time, but largely because I wake up when everybody else is going to bed, and my body's a mess due to excercising too much. So I might be a little muted, here.

I had a great day yesterday, though, which makes up for the huge bags under my eyes. After spending every waking second wishing I didn't have to do chemistry, or indeed acknowledge its existance, I actualy went to a chemistry lecture and loved every second, which, again, shows what I know. The lecturer demonstrated half-life by bursting balloons. S'great. And just when I thought the vast majority of people I met last week had disappeared off the face of the Planet, I went through a bizarre four hour period where I met every single one of them, often in wildly improbable situations. It culminated in meeting my Christian friends in the Pleasance Bar, who are nice enough to override the fact that the Pleasance Bar is horrible, and we theologicaly argued the night away. I have several hilarious things to say about that, but I'm going through the bit of Uni where you become stupid and forget how to organize coherent sentances, so it'll have to wait. Perhaps I should only update when I'm actualy awake. There's nothing worse than a Comotose Blog. Well, Herpes.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:20 pm, Blogger Em said…

    ^change your settings quick!
    evil automated messages have been appearing on my blog also.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home