Pan Bloglodytes

One Monkey. One Typewriter. No Shakespeare.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Breif Encounters

I expect the none of you who've stuck around during my not-writing period are wondering where I've been, so I'd better explain, although it's about as interesting as www.lint.com, which I haven't actualy checked out, so is probably insanely interesting, and consists of flaming motorbikes leaping over exploding snowmen. Basicly I've just been really tired. God knows why, given nobody else seems to be, despite their getting 19 times less sleep than me and having all sorts of interesting escapades, or so I hear through the wall of my room. So instead of doing things that require energy, such as updating my Blog, I've been doing things that don't, such as walking several kilometeres a day, going on a protest, making over a hundred headbands, and designing my own language of the future (which, amazingly, is even worse than it sounds). I'm not convinced I've thought this explination through enough.

So I'm back, and I'll post again. Not now. But I will.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home