Pan Bloglodytes

One Monkey. One Typewriter. No Shakespeare.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Urk: The Blob speaks

Several people become different things depending on the time of day, as anyone in the market for a huge, monsterous half human who accidently turned up during Jekyll's practicing hours will testify. I myself undergo a transition to a huge squeaking blob in the afternoon, which given I'm an Evolutionary Biology student means I could probably launch a research investigation into myself. It sucks- for at least two hours every day I lose all functions, and any speech I'm capable of usualy involves grunts, waving arms, and nodding. Given that it's ten past one right now I shouldn't technically be capable of writing this, so yay, go me.

Which is a slightly more interesting way of saying nothing very exciting is happening and it won't for at least two hours. And that I need to get the hang of only updating when there are things to say, a skill several posts here suggests isn't the most finely honed of things.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! You've moved onto agnst in your own bizarre way....
    xxx

     
  • At 6:27 pm, Blogger Turnip said…

    Oh, crap. Hopefully it won't happen again.

     
  • At 4:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude, emo rocks. Keep on angsting

     
  • At 9:47 pm, Blogger Em said…

    Yes! Finally something to read.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home